MECHANICAL INSULATION AND COATING CONTRACTOR
Founded in 1984, Insco Industries Inc. provides specialty construction services to Kansas, Missouri, and surrounding areas. Please contact us for your insulation, painting and coating needs in both industrial and commercial applications.
- “INSCO performed a number of projects for me at a major automotive manufacturer in Kansas City, where they supplied and installed a significant amount of duct and pipe insulation. Their attention to detail was second to none; they reacted promptly when asked for quotes; worked safely and efficiently with minimal need for supervision and any minor issues were resolved quickly and satisfactorily. I would highly recommend INSCO to anyone looking for a performance insulation contractor.”Clive SnellLead Engineer, Durr Systems Inc.
- “I want to personally thank you for all of your help this year, particularly in my Acid Tank Replacement Project. Thanks to you, this project went smoothly and most of all, safely.”Marcus CraigKCPL
- “INSCO Industries is our sole contractor for industrial insulation needs due to our satisfaction with their work. Each project is completed in a timely fashion and on budget. In a manufacturing environment that values safety, I can rely on INSCO employees to work safely and consider the safety of others as they work. Their employees always follow our plant rules and communicate well. INSCO has the highest standard for professionalism.”Shawn TorrezOperations Manager, Arkema
- “I have had the enjoyment of working INSCO Industries for numerous years on many projects from power plants, industrial plants, healthcare and commercial projects. Their management team and employees have always shown great knowledge and ability to complete projects on time and per specification.”Michael GillardSpecial Projects Division Manager, Foley Company
- “INSCO has proven to be a valuable subcontractor to our company for many years. INSCO continues to provide excellent service, quality work and safety conscious employees. There is no question that CDI will continue to partner with INSCO for many years into the future.”M. RabyVice President, CDI Industrial and Mechanical Contractors, Inc.
- “Insco is customer driven, collaborative, relationship building team player in it for the long haul. Having evolved with the industry, they remain concerned, responsive and flexible throughout each project resulting in a performance reliability essential to all successful projects.”Tom O’DonnellUS Engineering